What Are Commecrial Roof Coatings?
Commercial roof coatings have many advantages with lower installation cost compared to a new roof being one of them. Installation cost aside, industrial roof coatings provide many other benefits that impact the bottom line. A few of these include the following characteristics:
- Heat reflection - With solar energy directed away from the roof, your building remains cooler and more comfortable.
- Energy Efficiency - A cooler roof reduces the heat burden on the air conditioning system, saving money on potential repairs and electricity.
- Fire Resistance - Commercial roof coatings slow the progress of fire, potentially qualifying you for a reduced property insurance rate.
- Seamless and Waterproof - Heavy rains or pooling water remain outside while your people and product remain dry. There are no seams for water to penetrate.
- Extremely durable - Industrial roof coatings naturally flex and can withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Lightweight - Commercial roof coatings do not add weight stress to your current roof structure. This is critical if you already have more than one roof and are restricted by building codes.
- Low Maintenance - Other than the occasional cleaning to remove dirt or other debris, roof coatings are virtually maintenance free, saving you time and money.